Energy Commission's Emerging Renewables Program Fuel Cell & Wind Equipment
- Eligible Fuel Cells
- Eligible Small Wind Turbines
- Eligible Inverters per ERP Guidebook
- Eligible System Performance and Revenue Grade Meters
If you are a renewable energy equipment manufacturer, and your product meets the criteria for being listed as eligible for the Emerging Renewables Program, you may have your product placed on our lists of eligible equipment.
We have created new documentation to help identify the information we need to be able to list wind turbines, inverters, and metering equipment. To request equipment to be added to our lists, please follow the appropriate eligibility procedure, (PDF Files):
- Wind Turbine Eligibility Procedure
Wind Turbine Application Form (XLS Preferred Form)
Wind Turbine Application Form (Optional PDF File W/Editable Fields)
- Eligible Inverter Eligibility Procedure per ERP Guidebook
- Meter Eligibility Procedure
- For adding fuel cells, please contact KEMA, Inc.
For general questions about equipment eligibility, please contact Renewable@energy.state.ca.us.